Hotels.com eGift Card
We’ll send your card either through the mail or to your email inbox as an eGift card – you choose. When you or your loved one want to use the gift card to book, just choose your hotel and enter your Hotels.com eGift card number and PIN code on the payment page.
Gift Card FAQsView All FAQs >
A. Your Hotels.com gift card can be applied to more than 100,000 hotels across the site. It can only be used on Pay Now bookings and is non-redeemable for the Pay at Hotel option.
A. To redeem and use your Hotels.com gift card, you will need to: 1. Visit www.hotels.com/gc
2. Choose your preferred destination, travel dates and number of people going.
3. Select the hotel and room type you wish to book and continue to payment.
4. Enter your eGift card number and PIN to pay with your Hotels.com gift card.
A. Useable up to balance only for hotel bookings at www.hotels.com/gc Not redeemable at hotel locations or if you choose the Pay at Hotel option online. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Not a credit or debit card. Not reloadable. Safeguard the card. It will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen or used without authorization. CARDCO CXXXIX, Inc. is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. CARDCO may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee, without recourse. If delegated, the assignee, and not CARDCO, will be sole obligor to the card owner. Card is distributed by Hotels.com. However, Hotels.com is not an obligor to card owner. Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
A. To find out how much money is on your Hotels.com gift card, you will need to check your balance online using their balance check tool. Just enter your 16-digit gift card number and 8-digit PIN code to confirm the balance. You can also combine multiple gift cards if you need to make a larger booking. You can also call their offline support number: 1-888-999-4468 for assistance.
A. There are a few reasons why you might have trouble paying with your Hotels.com gift card:
- Check that you have entered the card number and PIN code correctly.
- Make sure that it is a hotel-only booking and you have selected the Pay Now option.
- If you’ve had the card for longer than three years, it may have been deactivated. In this case, get in touch with Hotels.com and they can move your funds to a new card.
- You can only use one gift card per online booking, so if you want to use multiple gift cards you will need to combine the funds into one using the merge balance tab.
- For further help, you can get in touch with the Hotels.com Gift Card Customer Support.